Engineering Summer Institute Goal
To spark enthusiasm in engineering and technology in the next generation of problem-solvers and difference-makers, and position these innovators for long-term success in academics and in life.
How do we do it?
Organized in two-week sessions each summer, on university campuses across the United States, the TryEngineering Summer Institute unites students from around the world — co-ed, between 13-17 years old — to:
- engage in hands-on design challenges
- experience the work firsthand with behind-the-scenes tours with real-life engineers
- discover not just what’s happening today, but what’s coming tomorrow, through conversations with renowned guest speakers and incredible Summer Institute counselors
- create a future of possibility that is fully realized and present for each and every student
- build skills and conceptual knowledge through hands-on work doing design challenges and classwork building and creating projects of increasing difficulty
Give us two weeks, and we’ll give you a new definition of what it means to be an engineer.