The TryEngineering Summer Institute 2019 is an exciting two-week, on-campus engineering summer camp for high school students held at three premier universities across the United States.
About TryEngineering Summer Institute
To spark enthusiasm in engineering and technology in the next generation of problem-solvers and difference-makers, and position these innovators for long-term success in academics and in life. Give us two weeks, and we’ll give you a new definition of what it means to be an engineer.
How do we do it?
Organized in two-week sessions each summer, on three dynamic college campuses across the United States, the TryEngineering Summer Institute unites students from around the world — co-ed, between 12-17 years old — to:
- engage in hands-on design challenges
- experience the work firsthand with behind-the-scenes tours with real-life engineers
- discover not just what’s happening today, but what’s coming tomorrow, through conversations with renowned guest speakers and incredible Summer Institute counselors
Session 1: July 7- 20, 2019
Session 2: July 21 – August 3, 2019
Come to the TryEngineering Summer Institute
- A better understanding of how engineers can solve problems and make a difference
- Knowledge of engineering degree and career options
- Improved critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills
- New friends with similar interests
- An unforgettable campus living experience
Learn more: https://tryengineeringinstitute.ieee.org/