The MIT Beaver Works Summer Institute (BWSI) is a rigorous, world-class STEM program for talented students who will be entering their senior year in high school. The four-week program teaches STEM skills through project-based, workshop-style courses.
For 2019, BWSI is offering ten courses along with online content. Courses include:
- Autonomous RACECAR Grand Prix
- Autonomous Air Vehicle Racing
- Hacking a 3D Printer
- Cog*Works: Build Your Own Cognitive Assistant
- Embedded Security and Hardware Hacking
- Build a Cubesat
- Unmanned Air System–Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Remote Sensing for Crisis Response
- Design for Assistive Technologies
For more information on the courses visit: https://beaverworks.ll.mit.edu/CMS/bw/BWSI_2018_Course_Listing#.
Contact email@example.com for information on BSWI or how to adopt this program into your school curriculum.
BWSI Class of 2018