Target Applicant: Undergraduate
Internships provide opportunities to experiment and pursue careers that match academic and personal interests.
Degrees Are Great….but Internships Make a Difference
- Internships broaden your horizons, knowledge and skills beyond your field of study. It creates new opportunities and deeper learning.
- Internships are a great way to build a professional network of contacts.
- Internships are a great way to build a resume before you enter the workforce. Companies love to see commitment and community service in their future professionals. It shows you care!
- Internships increases self-awareness, communication skills, and the opportunity to exercise civic responsibility.
- A stepping stone to greater opportunities! Research shows an internship substantially increases the likelihood of landing the job you want versus those that did not intern during school time.
Code Explorers offers paid internships during Fall, Spring and Summer periods. You will be either teaching, tinkering and developing, helping develop awesome lesson plans, helping on research, and more!
Great pay, great opportunity while you provide your skills for the good of our communities and the world.
To apply go to www.codeexplorers.org and select the hiring process to start your journey with Code Explorers!