Target Applicant: Undergraduate
CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer two scholarships each year, each worth $500, to students who are enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester.
Any current student who is a U.S. resident and will be enrolling in post-secondary education in their next semester is eligible for this scholarship. This is open to all fields of study and is not exclusive to automotive or related degrees. See Other Rules and Regulations for more.
How to Apply
Create a short video, under 3 minutes long, on one of these topics:
- What is your first memory of a Mustang?
- How does a Mustang relate to your field of study? (get creative!)
- With the recent development of autonomous/self-driving vehicles, how do you see that changing the automotive industry?
- CJ Pony Parts has been around for over 30 years; where do you see yourself 30 years from now?
- As Lee Iacocca was the lead influencer for the debut of the Ford Mustang in April 1964, who is most influential in your life and why?
You can be inspirational, funny, serious, educational, or even musical! Winners will be selected based on creativity and content rather than video editing skill or how many views the video gets. Submitted videos must be your own work.
Upload your video to YouTube and then email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before midnight EST on the appropriate deadline below.
You can check out some of the past scholarship winners in CJ’s Resource Center.